Práctica with Duolingo!! Day 28

 

Hola! 

I'm really happy to advance to the Sapphire League! 

I finished #3 in the Gold League last week, so my level was advanced.

When I learn Spanish in Duolingo, I can see many Spanish learners like me. Then I think I keep up with studying and I want to go up higher levels. This system is really useful for me to gain the motivation to learn a new language. Of course, sometimes I feel lazy to study Spanish, but when I see the ranking, I think I should study harder in order to get a good command of speaking Spanish. 


By the way, I have a problem with Spanish pronounce. 

Spanish has indefinite articles un/una. That's OK for me.

But in pronouncing them, I'm a little bit confused because French has similar indefinite articles. In fact, I have learned French for three years and I have pronounced "un" in a French way. But now, I realize Spanish has "un", too. The difficult point is that it has the same spelling as French but different pronunciation from French. It's really confusing!!😖 So when I do the speaking lesson, I always make a mistake about un. 


Do you have any solutions for that?? If you have, please tell me.


Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD