Práctica with Duolingo!! Day 18

 

Hola! Cómo estás?😀 ¡Feliz viernes!
I'm feeling good because it's Friday today!😆

Today, I learned Spanish days of the week.
In Spanish, the days of the week are not capitalized, unlike English.
For example, you can write like this: "Hoy es lunes. (Today is Monday.)"
I found it interesting to know a different language has a different grammar.

Next, I'll show you some Spanish sounds.
1. At the beginning of sentences, the letters b and v are both pronounced like an English b. (boleto, viernes) As in bean.

2. But in the middle of words or sentences, they often sound like a hybrid between b and v. (escribes, jueves) As in van but with the two lips touching.

It's difficult for me to pronounce a hybrid sound between b and v.
So I'll practice harder!💪

¡Que tengas un buen día!👋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD