Love by Design

 'I want to be a fashion model,' said Rita. 'But I'm not beautiful. And I'm too short. And my nose is too big.'

'That's not true,' said Tom. 'I think you're beautiful.' 


  It is winter. Tom is working at a public library but he feels bored because the library work is not what he really wants to do. His dream is to be an artist who draws and takes photographs. One day, a beautiful girl named Rita comes to his library and Tom falls in love. Rita also has a dream to become a model and she applies to many model offices. However, she fails all of auditions and she gets disappointed to her life. As Tom knows her deeply, he wants to support her. Then, he decides to help her as her photographer. Do their dreams come true?






Comments

  1. all of auditions
    all her auditions

    disappointed to
    disappointed with

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD