The Frog Prince

"but you did throw me out of the window first."
"Still," said Poppy, "there aren't many princesses who would kiss a frog."


One day, Princess Poppy was very angry because of his father.
The King recommended marrying Prince Humperdink for Poppy.
But Poppy did not like him, because he was smelly and smug and slimier than a frog. Poppy was very furious, so she ran away from her castle. She walked around a pond, a frog suddenly appeared in front of her. Poppy disliked frogs, but she had to take frog home for some reasons.
Could they become closer...?

Comments

  1. I’m interested in the rest of that story:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This princess and frog are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds interesting. I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine why Poppy took the frog.
    Is there any causality between the Prince Humperdink ans the frog?
    I want to know the development, so I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I made a mistake.
    the Prince Humperdink ans the frog
    the Prince Humperdink and the frog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this book. I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this book yet. I'll read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    I want to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

My favorite CD