Práctica with Duolingo!! Day 26


 Hola! Cómo estás?😀 Estoy amodorrado😪
Today, I reviewed the Travel lesson. Then, I faced a certain difficulty. It's Spanish "está" and "es". Both words mean "is" in English, but what's the difference between them? There is a tip in this app and I'll share the useful information with you.

If you want to say where someone or something is located, use está. You also use está when you're talking about something that's only temporarily true. Meanwhile, es is used to describe the qualities of a person or thing.

I found it interesting there is such a difference between está and es. 

Buenas noches!


Comments

  1. The distinction is not so difficult to understand in theory. But it's quite difficult to consistently use the right one when talking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD