Práctica with Duolingo!! Day 21

 


Hola! This is the last day of three-week practice! 

Today, I studied words about people and the picture shows a speaking section.

I'll share a tip about speaking with you.

In speaking, you should speak aloud and slowly especially when you speak a foreign language.

This is what my French teacher said when I was a sophomore. 

If you are not confident to speak the language, your voice will be small. Then, people can't hear what you said. Moreover, some foreign language learners tend to speak faster to mimic native speakers, but it is not good especially for beginners because speaking fast makes your talk difficult to hear. So you should speak aloud and slowly.

When I practice speaking a foreign language, I always try to speak clearly and I want to keep doing this habit. 


I finished three-week practice and it was really fun because we can learn a new language even in 5 minutes in this app.

I will keep learning Spanish with Duolingo from now on and I will learn more new languages.

What languages am I going to learn...?


Buenas noches! Gracias😄

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD