Alice through the Looking-Glass

 The glass was melting away, like a bright silvery mist. In a moment, Alice was through and had crossed over into the looking-glass room.

「alice through the looking glass usborne」の画像検索結果 One day, Alice is playing with her cat, Kitty and she held up the cat up to the mirror. She pretends the glass has gone soft in order to get through. Surprisingly, it really becomes soft!! Then, her mysterious journey begins. In the mirror world, various creatures like Humpty Dumpty come across her. I felt a little bit difficult just after reading this book because the scenes were changing rapidly. But I could understand little by little through a literature circle.

  In a literature circle, a discussion leader asked us if we had been to wonderland. I answered yes. When I was a high school student, I went to Taiwan as a school trip. Everything that I saw was new and fantastic for me. Especially, my Taiwanese friend recommended that I eat fermented tofu. I was really surprised to smell that. Its smell was stinky so I couldn't eat it. At that moment, I felt as if I got lost in wonderland. I'd like to visit that place in the future. This literature circle was going well. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD