The Princess Diaries 2

Jo Crox is my secret admirer! But who is he? He wanted to see me in class. So we must take a class together. But there is no one in any of my classes with the name Jo.


Γ£€Œprincess diaries 2 macmillanΓ£€Γ£®Γ§”»Γ₯ƒΓ¦¤œΓ§´¢Γ§Β΅Γ¦žœ      This book is a sequel to "The Princess Diaries". Mia is a high school students in New York, but she is not a usual girl. One day, she is told she is a princess of Genovia by her father. Her unusual life had began since that day. In Princess Diaries 2, Mia is getting used to being princess little by little. One day, she caught a cold and had got a fever. Of course, she was absent from class and she stayed at home all day. lying on bed, she got an e-mail from someone named Jo Crox. Mia didn't know who he is. So she asked him to tell his own name but he didn't. He only told her he was a classmate with Mia. She couldn't help thinking about him all the time.  You will enjoy who the secret admirer is with Mia in this book. More surprising event happened in Mia's life. Mia's mother Helen and her Algebra teacher Mr. Gianini got married and moreover her mother got pregnant, too. So Mia will be family with her Algebra teacher.  If I were Mia, I couldn't believe my mother and my teacher got married. But I would be happy to have a new sister or a brother.


There are new characters in this book so you can enjoy this story more. πŸ˜€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD