THE NORTH FENCE

 RRRRROOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!
 The bear roars again. With a wave of its arms, it breaks through the fence. It's about four meters away now.

Today, I read "THE NORTH FENCE". It is one of ATAMA-ii BOOKS series.
As you know, we can choose the stories in this book. The ending of the story is changed by our choice.

In this book, I am a farmer, and live in Saskatchewan in 1910.
My farm is enclosed by very long fence in order to protect livestocks.
One day, my boss, Gilbert Sweatman gave me a task that I check the north side of the fence.
So I went to the north fence with a horse. When I arrived at the fence, something big was moving out of the fence. What do you guess???


It's a very huge dangerous bear!!!!!!!!!!
Can you escape from such a dangerous creature??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD