Mr. Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake

If he baked a cake, it would have to be in a shoe. Or maybe in a flowerpot. Or even in a hat.


Finally, I met a special book!! As soon as I look this book cover, I become to like this book.
Because Mr. Putter is very very cute!!!!!!


I tell you this story.
In wintertime, Mr. Putter and his cat, Tabby are looking forward to coming the Christmas season.
Mr. Putter always thinks about Christmas, and he likes to select the Christmas gifts for his friends.
Mr. Putter decides to give a Christmas cake to Mrs. Teaberry, one of his friends.
So he trys to make a cake, but he makes mitakes again and again.
But he never gives up!! Can he make a delicious cake for Mrs. Teaberry??

I really really recommend you to read this series!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD