My Fair Lady

 Eliza did not know what to say, so she just said, 'Aooooow!'
 'Aooooow?' the man repeated. 'What kind of word is that? Oh,' he went on unhappily,...

This week, I read "My Fair Lady". Have you read this before?
I have heard this title before, but I haven't read this.
So I tried to read it this week.

Eliza Doolittle is a heroine of this story. She is poor young woman, who sells flowers on the streets in London. But she has a big problem. It is her terrible accent. One day, she comes across a man. His name is Higgins and he works at university. In fact, he is a great professor of phonetics. So he tries to correct her strange accent.

This is one of the Penguin Readers Series at level 3.
Let's try this book!!πŸ˜„


Comments

  1. I am interested in the book and I was attracted to the beautiful girl.
    In addition, I think having terrible accent is not bad because I also have a terrible accent of Amakusa. It is her personality.
    I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD