Romeo and Juliet

"Oh, Romeo! What's in a name? You are a Montague and I am a Capulet. They're just names, they don't mean anything. Why are our families enemies? I love you, and that's the only thing that matters"


Long time ago, there was  two families fighting each other. One is Capulet, and the other is Montague. Juliet is the Capulets' daughter and Romeo is the Montagues' son. One day, a party was held in Capulet's house. And Romeo crept into the party secretly. He felt in love with Juliet as soon as he found her. But it was not allowed for them to fall in love with an enemy.

Can they get the happy life...?


This story was written by William Shakespear. He was a great writer in UK, and produced many famous stories. If you are interestead in him, please read them!!πŸ˜‰


Comments

  1. I know this story of Japanese before, so I'd like to try read in English!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD