Les Miserables

'Monsieur,' she said, 'can I ...can I call you Father?'
 Valjean looked down at her big round eyes. 'Yes,' he said. He did not know love, he did not understand love, but in that moment, suddenly, he felt a father's love for this small child.


This week, I read 'Les Miserable'.
Jean Valjean lived in France and he was very poor.
For some reasons, he was arrested by police.
Finally he had been in prison for 19 years.
This long prison life changed him....
In this story, he met various people.
Could he change himself better?

This book is one of the Oxford Bookworms Library series.
I have watched this story in film. It made me so impressed.
I recommend you to read or watch this story.⭐

Comments

  1. I have wanted to read it for a long time! I want to know the last, so I will try the book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD