MEN IN BLACK

 Beatrice got him a glass of sugar and water and watched him drink it. She was suddenly afraid. 'You - you're different!' she said. 'Your face is ...the same but ... it's not right...'

This week, I read "MEN IN BLACK". This story is about two men. One of them is Key, and the other is Jay. They have a special secret. It is that they protect people from bad aliens in Earth. Bad aliens pretend to be people and kill them. So Jay and Key are trying to help people. But it's not easy.

I watched this movie last month. This movie made me very refreshed!
If you have a bad day, I recommend you to watch it!
You will absolutely laugh and feel happy.πŸ˜„


Comments

  1. Hi Saki! Your introduction is sooo interesting! I like this kind of SF story, so I want to read and watch this stoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy day

The Frog Prince

My favorite CD